- Latest News
- ContentCall of DutyCall of Duty:United OffensiveCall of Duty 2Call of Duty 4:Modern WarfareCall of Duty:World At WarCall of Duty:Modern Warfare 2Call of Duty:Black Ops
- DownloadsCall of DutyCall of Duty:United OffensiveCall of Duty 2Call of Duty 4:Modern WarfareCall of Duty:World At WarCall of Duty:Modern Warfare 2Call of Duty:Black Ops
- Community LinksContent coming soon.
- AboutDepending on the naming rules in whichever COD game I am playing I go by Dr@gon or Dragon. I am a member of the LW! (Lets War!) clan that has a ton of great guys (and a few girls) in it and holds the best COD:UO server around. I have been playing all of the games in the COD franchise on the PC since a week after the original Call of Duty released back in October of 2003. I still predominately play Call of Duty: United Offensive but I also enjoy a little bit of Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare and a little a bit of Call of Duty: World at War (mainly hosting Zombies) every now and then. To me there hasn’t been a COD title yet that has beat the awesome game play of COD:UO CTF matches; especially CTF matches on the LW! server with the Merciless Mod and additional changes. COD4 & COD:WAW have great looks but the actual game play just doesn’t compare. Although I do play quite a few other games for the single player content I am the type of person that gets situated in a multiplayer game and stays there for a while.…
- Contact[contact-form 1 “mail-general”]
Category Archive for: ‘Other News’
It appears Activision Blizzard is considering a potentially controversial new way to generate revenue. During yesterday’s quarterly conference call, CEO Bobby Kotick hinted that the Call of Duty franchise will head the way of World of Warcraft and become subscription-based. Activision Blizzard acts as the …