Tier 1 Perks
Lightweight & Lightweight Pro
Lightweight allows faster player movement while running and sprinting.
Lightweight Pro allows faster player movement while running and sprinting and also eliminates player fall damage from high jumps, drops or dives.
Lightweight Pro Challenges
- Melee Kills: Earn 15 melee kills.
- Escape Death: Escape death 5 times after being hurt.
- Offense Medals: Get 10 Offense Medals by killing enemies near their objective.
Lightweight & Lightweight Pro Tips
- Using Lightweight with a Light Machine Gun class is beneficial because it can restore that much needed running speed that is lost by default when choosing a Light Machine Gun.
Scavenger & Scavenger Pro
Scavenger allows you to replenish your ammo and lethal grenades from ammo pouches that fallen enemies leave on the ground.
Scavenger Pro allows you to replenish your ammo and lethal grenades, tactical grenades (excluding Willy Pete smoke grenades) and anti-aircraft ammo from ammo pouches that fallen enemies leave on the ground and you also start with extra ammo magazines.
Scavenger Pro Challenges
- Resupplies: Resupply 150 times while using Scavenger.
- Grenade Kills: Get 5 lethal grenade kills with a resupplied grenade.
- Kill Count: Get 5 kills without dying 5 times.
Scavenger & Scavenger Pro Tips
- Cooking grenades and picking up an ammo pouch will not resupply your grenade – make sure to throw your grenade before you pick up an ammo pouch.
Ghost & Ghost Pro
Ghost allows you to remain hidden on the enemy radar map when the enemy calls in a Spy Plane.
Ghost allows you to remain hidden on the enemy radar map when the enemy calls in a Spy Plane, you won’t be targeted by Cobra attack helicopters or Sentry Guns, you won’t have a red diamond target indicator when the enemy is using a Valkyrie Rocket, Huey Chopper Gunner or Hind Gunship, you won’t be visible in an enemies Infrared Scope attachment, and when you appear in an enemies crosshair it will not be red and your name will not appear red as normal enemies do.
Ghost Pro Challenges
- Concealed Kills: Kill 20 enemies while they have a Spy Plane or Blackbird active.
- Destroy Aircraft: Destroy 30 aircraft with any non-Killstreak launcher.
- Destroy Sentry Gun: Destroy 1 Sentry Gun.
Ghost & Ghost Pro Tips
- You will still appear on the enemies radar map if you fire an unsilenced weapon.
- You will still appear on the enemies radar map if the enemy calls in an SR-71 Blackbird Killstreak.
- You will still appear on the enemies radar map if you are in range of an enemy Motion Sensor.
Flak Jacket & Flak Jacket Pro
Flak Jacket allows reduces explosion damage from weapons like grenades, claymores, C4, launchers and RC-XD Killstreaks.
Flak Jacket reduces explosion damage from weapons like grenades, claymores, C4, launchers and RC-XD Killstreaks and also greatly reduces fire damage from flamethrower attachments and Napalm Strike Killstreaks and allows grenades thrown by enemies to be “reset” when picked up.
Flak Jacket Pro Challenges
- Protected: Survive 10 explosions while using Flak Jacket.
- Demolished: Plant or defuse 10 bombs in Demolition, Sabotage, or Search & Destroy.
- Throwbacks: Throw back 5 enemy Frag grenades.
Flak Jacket & Flak Jacket Pro Tips
- At full health you can not be killed by a claymore when using Flak Jacket.
- You will almost always survive and RC-XD Killstreak attack while wearing Flak Jacket unless it explodes on contact or you are already wounded.
Hardline & Hardline Pro
Hardline allows you to earn your different set Killstreak rewards with one less kill.
Hardline allows you to earn your different set Killstreak rewards with one less kill and also allows you to change the contents of a Care Package one time if you are unhappy with the contents of the original Care Package.
Hardline Pro Challenges
- Share Packages: Share 10 Killstreak reward crates with teammates.
- Multiple Killstreaks: Earn 7 killstreaks in one match while using Hardline.
- Killstreak: Get 8 kills without dying in one match.
Hardline & Hardline Pro Tips
- There is a much lower chance of getting a higher level Killstreak with a Care Package.
- There is a much lower chance of getting a higher level Killstreak when you change the contents of a Care Package.