Infinite Warfare / Modern Warfare Remastered vs. Black Ops 3 Launch Weekend.
A look at the launch weekend comparing Infinite Warfare / Modern Warfare Remastered with the previous title Black Ops 3.
- Latest News
- ContentCall of DutyCall of Duty:United OffensiveCall of Duty 2Call of Duty 4:Modern WarfareCall of Duty:World At WarCall of Duty:Modern Warfare 2Call of Duty:Black Ops
- DownloadsCall of DutyCall of Duty:United OffensiveCall of Duty 2Call of Duty 4:Modern WarfareCall of Duty:World At WarCall of Duty:Modern Warfare 2Call of Duty:Black Ops
- Community LinksContent coming soon.
- AboutDepending on the naming rules in whichever COD game I am playing I go by Dr@gon or Dragon. I am a member of the LW! (Lets War!) clan that has a ton of great guys (and a few girls) in it and holds the best COD:UO server around. I have been playing all of the games in the COD franchise on the PC since a week after the original Call of Duty released back in October of 2003. I still predominately play Call of Duty: United Offensive but I also enjoy a little bit of Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare and a little a bit of Call of Duty: World at War (mainly hosting Zombies) every now and then. To me there hasn’t been a COD title yet that has beat the awesome game play of COD:UO CTF matches; especially CTF matches on the LW! server with the Merciless Mod and additional changes. COD4 & COD:WAW have great looks but the actual game play just doesn’t compare. Although I do play quite a few other games for the single player content I am the type of person that gets situated in a multiplayer game and stays there for a while.…
- Contact[contact-form 1 “mail-general”]