[fancy_header3 textcolor=”#000000″]Patch Details[/fancy_header3]
Overview: Updates Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare to version 1.7.
Release Date: June 27th, 2008
File Size: 38MB
[fancy_header3 textcolor=”#000000″]Patch Release Notes[/fancy_header3]
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time
- Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regardless of the install language
- Patch 1.6 is required to install this patch
[fancy_header3 textcolor=”#000000″]Patch Installation Notes[/fancy_header3]
- After installation your game should indicate a version number of 1.7.568 on the main menu.
- If you are reinstalling COD4:MW this and the 1.6 patch is all you need to update the game to the latest version.
- You should restart your computer after patch installation to make sure the registry gets updated correctly.
[button link=”http://www.callofdutyview.net/files/patches/cod4mw-v1.7.zip” size=”large” align=”left” variation=”olive”]DOWNLOAD[/button]