[fancy_header3 textcolor=”#000000″]Patch Details[/fancy_header3]
Overview: Updates Call of Duty:World At War to version 1.4 and installs Map Pack 1 containing 3 multiplayer maps and 1 Zombie map.
Release Date: April 9th, 2009
File Size: 579MB
[fancy_header3 textcolor=”#000000″]Patch Release Notes[/fancy_header3]
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verrückt!
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD’s can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- “Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.
[fancy_header3 textcolor=”#000000″]Patch Installation Notes[/fancy_header3]
- After installation your game should indicate a version number of 1.4.1144 on the main menu.
- If you are reinstalling COD:WAW or installing COD:WAW for the first time you only need to install patches 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 in that order – patches 1.1 and 1.3 are included in patches 1.2 and 1.4 respectively.
- You should restart your computer after each patch installation to make sure the registry gets updated correctly.
[button link=”http://www.callofdutyview.net/files/patches/codwaw-v1.2_1.4.zip” size=”large” align=”left” variation=”olive”]DOWNLOAD[/button]