Overview: Updates Call of Duty:World At War to version 1.7.
Release Date: November 24th, 2009
File Size: 15.8MB
Patch Release Notes
- Fixed an MP server crash exploit
- Fixed a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device selected
- Fixed an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors
- Server admins can disable team switching by setting g_allow_teamchange to “0”. Players will be restricted to Auto-Assign in team-based gametypes
Patch Installation Notes
- After installation your game should indicate a version number of 1.7.1263 on the main menu.
- If you are reinstalling COD:WAW or installing COD:WAW for the first time you only need to install patches 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 in that order – patches 1.1 and 1.3 are included in patches 1.2 and 1.4 respectively.
- You should restart your computer after each patch installation to make sure the registry gets updated correctly.